How to Create, Publish, and Promote Best-selling Kindle Books
With guest expert Chris Lockwood and your host Mark Hendricks
You are in store for something special.
I’ve lined up an excellent expert speaker for a special webinar workshop just for you.
Would you like to know…
How to Create, Publish, and Promote Bestselling Kindle Books – Learn from Someone Who’s Written and Published Three Number One Bestsellers (So Far)
In this info-packed presentation you will discover:
- What’s the Big Deal about Kindle, anyway?
- Are people telling you Kindle is a fad? You’ll learn why they’re dead wrong
- Why Kindle is (and isn’t) the same as traditional ebook publishing
- A simple mindset shift you need to dominate the Kindle market
- Why royalties from book sales are just the start, you’ll discover other ways to profit from Kindle books
- Kindle customer psychology: some ways they are different that nobody else i talking about
- Things you should NEVER do if you want to keep your Kindle publisher account (did you know that some people teaching about Kindle have been banned from Amazon? Hmmmm…)
- Are you a complete publishing newbie? … that’s actually a good thing
- Things you can do with Kindle books that would never have worked in the past
- What to do right after you publish your Kindle book to start making sales
- Would you pay $1 to get 500 real people to your Kindle book’s page on Amazon.com? You’ll learn that too!
Plus this special bonus:
A never-before revealed strategy for creating quality Kindle books without writing them, outsourcing them, using public domain or PLR content or anything like that.
You want to see this presentation.
Click the Play Arrow to watch it now: